Talk about an interesting evening. Some notes :
– When the oven manual says “You should open a window to reduce the smell the first cleaning cycle” them mean “Open every window in the house to prevent suffocation from the Carbon Monoxide produced when we burn the new off.” Suffice it to say, we will not try the auto-clean feature again until warm weather.
– Renee’s C drive is pretty hosed up. I’m gonna try to re-install windows, resotr her registry, and hope nothing else honks up. Gods above and below, I hate windows. And I need Norton’s for win32.
– LiteStep the Windows Explorer replacement has come a long way since I last looked at it. I’ll probabyl put it in my win4lin environment, just to throw people off. it’s pretty cool, but the default look/feel is pretty ugly.
– Mahogany is looking pretty cool as well. I
– Tomorrow I go into the office and Ray goes to daycare, like it’s a normal day. Whew! The holidays are almost over, and the move to the new house is done. I think I can rest soon…