My day so far :
- Got up early because I had to drop off Ray early to get to Chapel Hill by 10 after 9.
- had to explain to Ray that he couldn’t watch PBSKids this morning because Daddy had a meeting
- Left all of 10 minutes early because I couldn’t find his coat.
- Got full disclosure on the lapse in responsibility at my day care (details later), but had to leave Ray there for one more day (I trust the teacher, but not the manager, and the teacher said he would be OK)
- Almost didn’t make the meeting on time
- Had a very good meeting (Huzzah!)
- Left CH later than intended, and went to the DMV to renew my Driver’s license
- Waited 40 mins at the DMV
- Got my license, no problems
- Got home, caught up on mail
- when Renee and Ray got home, we got ready to go out for the night
- dropped ray off at his Grandparents’ house while we went to the hockey game
- Watched the Hurricanes loose 2-5 to the NY Rangers
So now I’m tired and Renee is tired and I still have to get up early because if Ray is staying home with me tomorrow, I have to be up and ready before he is if I expect to do anything at all tomorrow. Renee will be taking a half day, so I can make a meeting tomorrow afternoon. But I get to withdraw little man from day care, I get to talk to the teachers and the director as to why, and I also get to look at the first candidate for the new day care.
More in the morning…