Giant Green Burrito

Renee & I had lunch at the Pittsboro general Store. She had registered for unemployment, but isn’t eligable to file until June.

She’s gotta show up at the place weekly, and should she be unable to start right then, she may forfit her bennies.

Man, that’s strict. I wonder how the hell people stay on it for so long…

8 Responses to Giant Green Burrito

1. purpleloelynn says:
  2. purpleloelynn says:

I’m just some random person and I’m sorry about Renee, but…I REALLY LIKE YOUR PICTURE THINGY! ^.^;;

– Loelynn

What, the Sano pic? From the great anime series Rurouni Kenshin (OK, seasons 1 & 2 are supposed to be good, and season 3 is supposed to suck. I’ve only seend episodes 1-12. Anyway).

And hey, random peoples is OK. We’re all randoms people to each other until we just say “hullo”

4. purpleloelynn says:

I love Kenshin! It rocks! Heheheh! Also, the song that you were listening to, I was listening to today as well!! LOL…to bad my class is stupid and chose Uptown Girl as opposed to Low Rider to make our class from…it bums me out ;.; Oh well!!

– Loelynn

I’m not sure if I’m keen on the latest subtitleing, but the story is OK. And Sanosuke is da man.

“Uptown Girl”? Shoot,that song was old when I was in high scool. Well, OK, so was “Low Rider,” and they’ve both become classics in their own right, so who am I to judge? *smirk*

6. purpleloelynn says:

:P you must be pretty old then! Hehehhe…maybe even as old as my oldest brother…but I dun think you’re 32…hehehhe! Oh well!

– Loelynn

Uh… I’m damn close. Nearly halfway to my 31st birthday.

ut I’m probably still 21 at heart…although that seems much longer ago than it really was…

8. purpleloelynn says:

I’m still five at heart! ^.^ I don’t ever wanna change either! If I do…it’s not by choice!! I don’t want to get any older than I am…

– Loelynn