Congratulations

On September 10, 1994, we each said “I do.” It’s been the best 7 years of my life, and I think hers too. It’s not been perfect, and it’s not been easy – but nothing worthwhile ever is.

Here’s to the first 7 years.

7 Responses to Congratulations

1. agrajag says:

Happy Anniversery! I think its absolutely amazing that you’ve been able to hold together a good relationship for 7+ years. I’ve barely been able to pull together a relationship for 1 year, and I’ve seen so many marriages go sour in the first year or two.. the fact that you’ve gone for 7 years is something to be really proud of.

Noh, 7 is nifty, 10 is something to be proud of. After that, it’s cake *grin*

3. ryeth says:

Congratulations! I love hearing about relationship sucesses. We were also high school sweethearts (met when I was 15, h was 17 – go married when I was 17, he was 19) but have survived for 9 1/2 years so far. It seems amazing that it has been that long. There are always rough spots, luckily we haven’t had very many – but it’s sure worth it.

Congratulations & enjoy the cake. Smear each others faces for the fun of it ;)

4. moonfl0wer says:

wow, that’s awesome. huge congrats to both of you!

5. evilgoddess says:

Congrats! Thats so wonderful! :o)

6. billzy says:

I must say congratulations and well done for managing to keep your relationship together for 7 + years. In a world of easy divorces and more sexual freedom…… worthwhile, longlasting relationships are any persons hardest effort.
    Hope you enjoy many more years…
    -BILLZY-

7. katzj says:

Congrats and here’s to many more I think the saying goes :)