– Find a copies of “Applied Cryptography” and “Secrets and Lies”
– build front end to license generator code
– re-pot Avocado since it’s already outgrown it’s current pot
– review dice rolling algorithms, and implement one
– begin porting Button men to either Java or PHP
– get FLTK installed on one or more of my systems (where is that RPM version?)
– get POSE up and running, and build a palm development sandbox on my machine(s)
– sweat while I wait for the receipt for my domain registration
– read Java Security 2nd Ed.
Now, I admit, not all of that is going to happen today. or is it?