I’m debating taking the truck to a mechanic tomorrow. I looked at the starter, and it’s going to be a bitch to do myself. Now I could ask my father-in-law to help, but that puts me on his timetable, and puts the truck out of commission until mid-next week. Ugh.
But it’s money I could/should be spending elsewhere. I hate making these sorts of decisions. Wait and save some money, or fix the problem and take it as it comes. grrrrrrr