680

Tonight menu:

Grilled Pork chops
Corn (The corn-on-the cob was *NASTY* at the grocery, so frozen it is)
Sliced Cantaloupe
Drinks

6 Responses to 680

1. detritus says:

I can be there in 45 minutes.. :)

2. ryeth says:

I *love* catalope. Mmm…

Too late. It’s all eaten. *grin*

Pittsboro Food Lion has a *TON* of good ones. U guess the Hanaford Buyout is starting to ahve it’s upside *grin*

I’m sure either Lowes near you (55 & 64, or the one on 15-501, right?) have a good selection. The Lowes Foods on 15-501 always has *GREAT* produce….

5. ryeth says:

Mmmm….. I think I may have to be making a grocery stop tomorrow.

I absolutely can’t wait for strawberry season. I’m a total strawberry freak.

You and Renee and my Mother-in-Law. I swear Renee and her mom were practically drooling at the thought that the local farms would be opening soon for picking season. Last year, Renee went picking every other week, it seemed, and there were strawberries here all summer.

So, if you want to go picking, just ask.

Me? I’d rather have blueberries. But two of the three bushes we plated last year didn’t make it….