I’m so lame sometimes.

I wonder if they’ll read it?

14 Responses to I’m so lame sometimes.

1. forthemasses says:

We’re bringing it back home Thursday! I have faith in our guys.

Man, I hope so. Anyway, I’d hate to have that third ticket unused…it would be so sad next to the other two…

3. forthemasses says:

Oh man oh man oh man you are so lucky!! You’ve got tickets to all the games? I wish so much I could go! Sadly, the Thrusday game will be the last one I’ll catch here in hometown Raleigh, I’m off to Florida for a month after that. {sigh}

I have season tickets. Therefor, I had tix to all the playoff games about a week before each round started. :)

5. forthemasses says:

Lucky you!! I am indeed jealous :p
    I remember watching the Canes, back in the day, when you had to travel to like Greensboro or something to see them. Now I look around downtown Raleigh and the statues are wearing jerseys. My, how times change.

I lucked into these tix. If I *EVER* gave them up, my Dad would buy them from me.

I’m in the #80 jersey at the games. If you see a #80 Jersey in the stands on TV, it’s Me, ’cause I’m the only one I know about who wears a #80 Home jersey (or away for that matter) other than Weekes. *grin*

7. forthemasses says:

Why would you even consider giving them up? I would hold onto those for dear life! :D Why would your father purchase them? Is he a fan as well?

Hmm, I’ll look for #80-
    I was on TV for the triple overtime game :D
    I’ve only got a home jersey with no one’s name. I can’t ever seem to find a personalized one at the same time I have some spare cash floating around.

I’m down in the corner Stormy & the refs enter from. Dad is a fan – he usually goes to games with me. And I won’t giveup those seats unless I ahve no other choice. *grin*

Oh, I had to special order the Weekes jersey. It’s not like an Irbe or a Francis & etc. – something that would be in regular stock.

9. forthemasses says:

Oh that’s cool. I’ll keep an eye out for you!

Special order- that would explain why you don’t see many others wearing it. I want a practice jersey! One of my friends ordered one and they’re gorgeous! Well.. as far as hockey jerseys go, anyhow. :D

Those they ahve at the Eye – I’ve seen blue, black, green, and yellow.

The black one is NIICE. I almost got one of those, until Weekes got the shutout in Round 1 game 6….then it was nhl.com time, and the box got to me just in time for R2/G1 when he did it again.

11. forthemasses says:

Yeah, the one my friend has is black, I am in love with it. I haven’t seen the multi-colored ones in the Eye, but I haven’t risked going into that store lately- it has been swamped. Even though it would be awesome to have a special ordered one, the style doesn’t really matter to me, I’m supporting the best team out there regardless of style/whose jersey/etc.- :)

Hell yeah.

Have fun watching the agme tonight. I’ve got a system maintenance run and TriLUG to be at, so it’ll be all radio for me, since I won’t be back home until at least 11:30 at the earliest.

13. forthemasses says:

Oh, that’s a shame- especially if we manage to bring in back home! {crosses fingers}
    I’m looking forward to it!