922

OK first up, kicks much ass, and I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.

Love the new job, love the office, love the people, need to go study, study, study now.

said that she felt like a Master’s in a room of PhDs. I know how she felt now.

7 Responses to 922

1. aklikins says:

> ” she felt like a Master’s in a room of PhDs.”

or in my case, an undergrad in a room of PhD’s.

And sitting between jbj and
    doesnt help any ;->

Heh. I, at least, can dazzle the sales guys a little while I’m coming up to speed.

I need to stop by your desk at some point and steal^H^H^H^H^Hborrow music. heard there’s a goban set up on y’all’s side too….

3. dtamayob says:

A little bit, or perhaps a lot, of challenge won’t kill you. In fact, it might help take your mind off all the distress at home.

Yeah, and I think, Mr. I’m-at-Red-Hat-now, you owe me drinks at Jillian’s. I can wait until you’ve settled in and made some headway on that studying. :)

4. flavor says:

actually, most of the time I’m the guy with a Master’s in a room of PhD’s my thoughts are “these people are truly a bunch of academia idiots”, although I do get the point of the phrase :)

You could give me more than three whole days, you know…

And where’s that big avon order you promised when you got your job? *grin*

(And Chad sends his greets.)

6. dtamayob says:

I told you I’d wait…ha ha

I’ve been busy too, but I’m in desperate need of some serious Avon stuff. I wish there was just a store to go to.

Tell Chad I said hi too…and asked where my job was!!! (guess I could have sent in a resume or something, now that I think about it)

You can hit Renee’s Online order page at http://www.youravon.com/rsonney/ – although she gets a smaller commission on those sales.

I’ll pass it along if I see him today. And there’s a job fair at Red Hat Monday 4-7, in case you didn’t know, and need to look…