Oh man…

…never fails – got up early, gonna be a late night.

The “up early” in this case, though, isn’t a complaint. I’ll get up early for that any day of the week…..

7 Responses to Oh man…

1. dtamayob says:

Oh, it took me a sec to get it, but you literally meant UP this morning. Cool. Wish I could say the same. My crutch is already in Lowell, much farther than a booty call away. *grits teeth* I’ll figure out how to deal with the deprivation.

Where are your seats for tonight’s game — the reason you’ll be up late tonight?

I’m not going into details, becuase you’ll be mad. Let’s just say she woke *ME* up.

Tonight I’ll be in a BOX – section 208 Box C. My manager came over and “upgraded” me. I’ve sold my usual tix to a friend over in QA.

Most games I’m going to will be in my usual spot – 113C, but not tonight!

3. detritus says:

I read “My crutch is already in Lowell” as “my CROTCH is already….”

Wondered how someone could survive with their crotch in another state.

4. dtamayob says:

It would probably be a lot easier than having it right here, at my lap, bugging the crap out of me to find some entertainment.

5. dtamayob says:

Hey – that’s directly across from us!

My normal seat or the corp box?

Either way, I’ll keep my eyes peeled. And I’m not too hard to miss with my #80 jersey, I think.

7. dtamayob says: