Pictures

Pictures from the storm

I’m using this one as my desktop background.

7 Responses to Pictures

1. soniclibra says:

wow! that was alot of ice! Great pics and thanks for sharing! I see you are lucky to live in the nature like me! :)

I was shocked at how close everything came – and all we got was a bent gutter. I guess now I can clean it out when I straighten it. Although you get *REALLY* paranoid when you’re working and there are literally trees falling nearby. *grin*

Yeah – we have lots and lots of nature. Sometimes it’s unwanted (we ahd *LOTS* of spiders this year, and at least two lizzards in the house), but mostly it’s just pretty.

3. ryeth says:

That is a beautiful picture. Did you take it? All my pictures look more like carnage :)

Renee took all the pictures, except one, whcih she won’t let me post publicly. Probabyl because it’s one of her & jacob sacked out on the couch durring the storm *grin*

5. soniclibra says:

well watch out for the falling trees :) and oh.. the spiders too

6. beccaj says:

I like your house. It’s nice.

Your photos were interesting.

We like it.

And I should probably say that they were Renee’s photos – I’m just posting them *grin*