– old job goes from cool to suckage in about 2 months
– a sudden loss and a lesson in mortality
– loads of marital stress
– loads of financial stress
– Stanley Cup run
– new job at a cool place
– an expected loss with much pain
– finances start to come under control
– still many uncertainties
As I was driving post-lunch, I was listening to the Rob D track on the Matrix soundtrack. Driving with the windows open. And I smelled change. Welcome change. An omen? I doubt it. Most change this past year has come at a price. Looking back at the entries from this time last year, I can see how unprepaired I was for the ass-kicking I was about to recieve.
I can only hope that the first half of 2003 goes better than the first half of 2002. I should fear changes, after last year, but I think I’m ready for the next one.
I hope I’m ready anyway.