Re:

Burning a new mix CD for the ride in. Gotta have some Ludacris and Nelly this AM.

11 Responses to Re:

1. detritus says:

Since you mentioned that in IRC last night I’ve had that in my damn head all morning.

2. beccaj says:

I can hook you up with something better than Ludakris and Nelly. I’ve been working on perfecting my favorite hip-hop mix cd. When I’m done, I’ll burn you a copy also.

3. flavor says:

me, too, me, too! :)

4. beccaj says:

OK. I’ll keep you in mind also. It’s probably going to be a double. One with more NY and New England, and the other for my south/west coast selections.

Some of it will be mainstreamish, but I’d bet you guys haven’t heard 60%. Most of it won’t be too misogynistic (it’s not a girly mix or anything though). None of it’s set in stone yet, but I can guarantee one thing: Nelly and JaRule will NOT be making any appearances. Rest assured of that fact.

5. detritus says:

Ask kevin to put it up on his people.redhat webspace and I’ll pull down a copy too .. :)

Riiight. Like there’s enough space on people for me to do that.

Becca will get me a copy (thankyouthankyouthankyou) and I’ll make sure you leeches get one off of mine, OK?

Rawk. Rawk, Rawk, Rawk.

And what’s wrong with Nelly, dammit?

8. beccaj says:

He’s just fine, except for that he SUCKS!!!!

:P

*I will give respect to whoever makes his beats, though. “Hot in Here” is a pretty catchy tune.

9. beccaj says:

I had no idea that there were other hip-hop junkies on my friends list! Most of the people I’ve met in Raleigh regard rap with total hostility. They like Edwin McCain and Hootie instead. Although I can appreciate most any kind of music, I have to be honest here: I need Hootie in my life like I need a hole in my head.

Hot in Here and Air Force One are both *VERY* tight jams.

Of course, I’ve got “By Myself” stuck in my head right now, which I expect you hate :)

11. beccaj says:

My new roommate thinks Air Force One is the HEAT.

You’re correct. I do pretty much dislike all of his work. It’s just not my thang. Naw mean?