Today was *FINALLY* a less hectic day than normal.
– Jenny is still sick, so I had to cover some more of her calls. Not a problem.
– Sushi Blues for Lunch….better than last time. The scallop and sweet shrimp made my day. Mmm. Shrimp head. I think I won points with the Japanese waitress for the shrimp head.
– Massage from
– Performance review – better than expected, not as good as I want to be, but sets realistic and attainable goals for the next year.
– Went with same manager to shoot pool for an hour. Twist his arm. :)
– Back to the office for a tough but good call – I think we might have a Satellite sale there in a few months. Gonna be a long cycle, though.
– picked up dinner on the way home, got the next NetFlix round in
– Finished the Dragon boss on Kingdom Hearts (finally).
And now, some DVDs, and then some sleep. I can finally relax a little.
Until tomorrow *grin*