Kanji Help

Anyone know the proper Kanji for “husband” and “father”?

7 Responses to Kanji Help

1. ryeth says:

I had my kanji translated by a pen-pal friend in Malaysia to be sure. Regrettably I haven’t talked to her in a very long time, but I’ll drop her a note to see if she would mind translating it for you and sending it to me. (It would be in Chinese)

2. beccaj says:

Thank you yes, if it’s not too much trouble.

Chinese may be more apropriate for what I’m designing – I’ll probably end up looking at both Japanese and Chinese caligraphy before I’m done.

Can I wander by and see them at some point?

5. beccaj says:

Yes. I am not especially certain of my skills, though, so I will ask for you tonight at my Japanese class. A.Havill would also be a good resource. His Japanese is perfect.

Thanks, I’d apreciate that.

I’m trying not to overload Havill at the moment – I think I bugged him a lot early on, and don’t want to annoy the shit out of him. *grin*

7. beccaj says:

I’ll ask my friends tonight. Or better yet, I’ll try to catch Seikawa-san (he IS our Mktg Dept in Tokyo) before he leaves this week.

You might be interested in the community. Those people are always eager to criticize or help.