snack room

This time last month : 190 pounds
After shower this morning : 182 pounds.

Boo-ya.

8 Responses to snack room

1. beccaj says:

Feels good, doesn’t it? I’ve lost 4 pounds this past two weeks myself. *virtual high five*

2. ryeth says:

Cool :)

Doing anything special like more exercise or diet?

yeah, I basically started paying attention to what I eat, and stopped eating before I was stuffed full. Cut out visits to the RHAT snack room, and no more sodas, just water, coffee, or (hot) tea. That’s about it.

Eat smarter, eat less. That’s the plan, and so far, it seems to be doing some good….

4. jay says:

That room was always the house of sugar rush. Do they still have sugar wafers?

No, worse: Oreos, Twizzlers, and Butterfingers. Between all that and the Peppermint Patties, it can get UGLY.

6. jay says:

Heh. The must want you to vibrate on the job.

By comparison, we keep our break room stocked with protein powder and low sugar hot cereals. *grin*

7. ryeth says:

Sounds like a good plan, especially the snack room avoidance. Yikes!

I’m doing the same basic thing – except that I drink juices and the occasional rootbeer. :) Oh and am trying to exercise a bit here and there… but boy that takes ambition. Ugh.

Yeah, I had a little Sobe Elixer today (Orange/Carrot), but that’s mostly water. Thankfully. *grin*