revelations in darkness

Fuck them all, and fuck their criticisms.

I need to be tattooed. I need to be under the needle. I need the rebirth/reawakening that comes with it.

A little over a month to go…

9 Responses to revelations in darkness

1. measured_chaos says:

I take it something was said?

Yes. And not to me because I’m “unaproachable” and they’ve “given up trying to talk to” me. I beg them for feedback. I cry for it, and I’m unaproachable.

And it’s not even performace – I’m “disrespectful” and “not a team player”

I really thought, honestly, that we had dealt with this bullshit months ago. And I don’t know if I need to be angry or depressed. Hell, right now I’m both, with a dash of disapointed thrown in for good measure.

3. measured_chaos says:

Okay that’s crap. I’ve worked with you via TriLUG and I’ve known you for years. You’re one of the calmest, most approachable people I’ve met. You work well with others and seek compromise over conflict. I simply cannot believe anyone would say that about you. Me? Absofuckinglutely. You? Out of their damn minds.

Beyond that your body art has nothing to do with your performance, your attitude and your ability. No wonder you’ve been feeling down. I hope there is some resolution soon and it is to your satisfaction. This simply sucks, Kevin. I wish I could say something helpful in this situation. As is, I’m left to offer support and my own outrage at the situation. :\

4. clubjuggler says:

Definitely agreed.

5. sandypar says:

Uh-oh! I am coming over. We need to chat, it sounds like.

6. bitslapper says:

fuck… sounds like some massive suckage. i won’t pry, but i’m here to chat/listen, if you want it.

7. h_postmortemus says:

Sorry to hear about the suckitude. :(

I’m unable to understand the intense desire to be tattooed. My body is devoid of modifications, and I’ve resisted it for some time…

I like to think my body is pure, and only my mind is unclean. :)

8. beccaj says:

Agreed.

Dude, W E A K. What is going on over there at RH? I seem to recall Tish running around in her favorite jeans (with that massive hole near the ass) just over a year ago, and nobody said s**t about it then.

One of the things that made (makes) me ill about RH is the fact that the company strives to be part of the square community (i.e. make people who have $$ respect them), yet it still tries to cling to that “come as you are” down home vibe. Such hypocrisy!!