Wing and a prayer

All my leads are exhausted, I’m doing the best I can and flying by the seat of my pants again.

Wish me luck. I’ll need district or some other sort of approval to see if this counts. If it does, I’m good, if not, I guess I technically failed my year as a Tiger Cub Leader.

– shit –

21 Responses to Wing and a prayer

1. hustle_r says:

i dont know what you talking about exactly.But whatever it is good luck hope you get thru fine. :)

Start here
    Then here

Pretty much has the history to date.

And reading your entries makes me miss the city. Work says I have to be there in September and I can’t wait. Well I can and I can’t, if you know what I mean….

3. hustle_r says:

what you do? Please, i wanna be anywhere but here right now.Im starting school on the 31st and im still trying to figure how imma avoid the big drama of traveling on the bus for an 1hr and a 1/2.And come winter imma be craped up.

4. hustle_r says:

p.s. im glad you read my blog but i still dont see your comment anywhere ;)

I work for a software company in North Carolina. One of my previous jobs I lived in Queens and worked in SoHo. Hour on the subway, six blocks from the station to home. Blizzard of 96 was *FUN* (not).

Haven’t gotten to the comment bit yet. I’m not a high-commetn kind of person. Hope you don’t mind.

7. hustle_r says:

YES i do mind because im a high commenting person and i only do that for people i admire love or think are interesting.Now if you dont treat/do the same for me i’ll definately think you could careless about what i have to say. ;/

S’cool. I see what I can do to keep up. You’re gonna keep me on my toes, which is a good thing.

9. hustle_r says:

speaking of blizzards.I dont know how im gonna survive.Um that’s cool do you know what the best anti virus software is?

10. hustle_r says:

You better stay on your toes ;D because i think your cool and i wouldnt wanna have to cut you off my friend list.

I use CLamAV for windows – http://www.clamwin.com – ’cause it works great and it’s FREE.

Free is the deal breaker.

Blizzards are easy, you just sort of, you know, stay warm. Layer. All that crap. Oh, and the underground trains are the best in the winter. At least the platforms are out fo the cold….

I hear ya. I prolly aught to clean some people off mine ’cause I just don’t thing they’re interesting anymore. Or something.

(Mental Note: She thinks I’m cool. Boy, does she have a surprise coming *grin*)

13. hustle_r says:

sorry about that.I dont use the N word so i had to delete that comment i dont even know if you are..u know.Not like it matters.But um like i was saying i won’t even be suprised if you where crazy.Nothing suprises me anymore when it comes to guys..

14. hustle_r says:

lol.nothing is free when it comes to virus scans..so.what’s the catch.They always put some other program with it.

No catch. It’s Open Source, It’s Free, and it’s covered under a licence called the GPL. The GPL says it has to be free, unrestricted, and the user (you) can do whatever they want with it.

I try not to use that word myself, since I’m pretty Caucasion myself (NOT PIMPIN’!). And yeah, I can be a nutjob, but at least I’m not PSYCO-CRAZY like some of the people I know.

OK, I admit to “singing” along with Luda & 50 when driving. Does that count? damn, I guess it does. No Twizzlers for me at work tomorrow.

17. hustle_r says:

lol i would have never though but it’s okay i dont have anything against caucasian ppl.LoL singing to Luda and 50cent hahaha.You crazy.Um i can’t really stand 50 cent.If there was ever a rapper out there that contradicts everything he says he would be the perfect one.

18. hustle_r says:

alright then i have to check it out.I hope it’s not a p2p kind of program.

I’m not too keen on 50 as a person, but he does ahve some good stuff out there. Probably mostly Dre and Eminem’s Influences though.

Today is a Heavy Metal day. Been on a hip-hop kick for a few weeks – time to cycle into to something else for a bit.

20. gukacayuga says:

You can’t be a failure as a Tigr Cub leader if you’re at least showing up. You wouldn’t believe the amount of parents who want to drop their kids and run or don’t bring them to meetings because it’s too much bother. Hell, you at least tried! Judging by what I read in your LJ, I’d say you did great! (16 years of Boy Scout leadership expericnce talking)