Micron laptop of doom

So I borrowed a Micro Laptop from , and it’s being a BITCH. I think it just hates me.

– CMOS is locked and no-one knows the password
– The CD-ROM drive is literally falling apart.
– Which is probably why it only boots from floppy
– FreeBSD doesn’t see the network adapter or the CDRom
– Debian doesn’t see the PCMCIA Bus (probably the same issue with FreeBSD)

So I’m fighting with it. And I will prevail. And before Z says anything, I’m damn glad to have it. I just gotta get it to WORK. *grin*

13 Responses to Micron laptop of doom

1. gukacayuga says:

Quick solution.. very large hammer, then follow with chocolate.

2. hustle_r says:

LoL what kind of laptop is that doesnt your friend know the pw? because he was the one that put it up righht?

3. z_kungfu says:

Nice answer smartass… no a hammer will only hurt the Alchemist…

4. z_kungfu says:

One that was given to me, and the original owner doesn’t remember the password as it was over a year ago… crawl back in your hole now…

5. hustle_r says:

There’s no need for you to be a snort head all you had to say was you forgot the password.And that comment was directed towards alchemist not you.Thank you come again ;D

6. dr_scholl says:

But what about the chocolate – will you take that?

7. z_kungfu says:

well since you so elegantly made yourself the fucktard of the day, I’ll explain real slow for you….

I DIDN”T SET THE PASSWORD, I DIDN”T FORGET IT…

so when you talk about someone who you don’t know you should think….. Maybe just maybe they might read your comment….

Now once again crawl back in your hole…

Is it German, Austrian, Belgian, or American?

And I found my Columbian Import Chocolate covered coffee beans when I was unpacking one of my boxed from RHAT. Now I can be wired at home, too!

OK, both of you step back, take a deep breath, count to 10, and then hug each other and say sorry.

*SNERK*

OK, that’s not gonna happen.

My bad for not mentioning the crucial part about it being third hand used, so nobody who might know remembers. Chill out both of ya.

10. hustle_r says:

what a loser.Anyway moving on to better things.

11. hustle_r says:

why you getting all emotional? wow i didnt think it was that serious.Man someone is on his period

12. z_kungfu says:

Oh fuck off you dumb cunt…. I guess you think you can talk shit and there are no repurcussions… bullshit… crawl back in your hole until you have a clue about whor or what you are talking about…

13. hustle_r says:

man shut the fuck up.What you gonna do crawl thru your computer screen and get me?.I can say whatever i wanna say .who do you think you are?.You aint crap.What a retard, that’s the best comeback you have crawl back in your hole?.Hop off already you sweating me like i own you food.