it just keeps getting shorter

R suggested yesterday that maybe I wouldn’t look so bad with a shaved head. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I’m gonna be bald soon anyway.

Now to just get up the nerve to actually do it.[1] *grin*

What do y’all think?

[1] Last time she suggested a radical change to my hair, and I did it, we had J nine months and 7 days later. You can understand why I might be a bit nervous…

9 Responses to it just keeps getting shorter

1. the_zeitzev says:

Stop being such a pussy and fucking bic it.

Jesus, I always knew you were a bitch.

2. agrajag says:

I doubt its any surprise which one I chose :)

I originally shaved my head due to a receding hairline. It took about a week to get used to it, but now I rather like it. And I’ve gotten a lot of compilments about it.

3. minter says:

Getting tired of fighting genetics, I shaved my head the day after I turned 30. I like it. I use the “headblade” to take care of mine.

4. ryeth says:

You guys have it so lucky, bald looks great on most men (I like it on doug) – but even if you don’t like it, very soon you can have the “buzz cut” or “flat top” kinda look, and not much after that, you have hair again. When girls comtemplate our version of a shaved head (short hair for most women) we are years from getting long hair again! :)

I dunno – I think bald women are HOT. Dunno when or why that happened.

And I used to have hair down to my butt, so I think I know how traumatic that cut can be…

6. apathychild says:

My friend PJ did this when his hair “started sliding off the back of his head,” and it has since been widely hailed as the best possible move: simply put, less striking, but more attractive.

Here’s his photo journal of the experience.

7. ryeth says:

Last night we watched the movie V for Vendetta… Natalie Portman bald, and she can do it right!

8. anonymous says:

Sorry, I can’t deal with the skinhead look. Grow a ponytail down to your ass.

9. gukacayuga says:

Beloved told the other cub and scout volunteers that if they exceed this year’s goal, he’ll let them shave his head at the cub family camp in November. What’s even better.. the district chair said if they went over by so much, she’d let them shave her hair too. Everyone loved the idea so much, they may both need hats come Thanksgiving.