OK, with one week until Renee moves out, I’m starting the grand plan. It starts out something like this:
– Renee Moves out Easter Monday (4/9)
– I clean up/out the room over the garage, and convert that into a big bedroom for the boys
– I clean out Jake’s current room and turn it into an office
– I clean out Ray’s current room and turn it into a guest bedroom (this will require painting, and a bed, I suppose)
– I return the current “office/compter dumping ground” into a walk-in closet
– Begin decorating/redecorating the living room.
The first two have to be done before Thursday (4/12). So I dunno if I’m getting out next week or not.
I’ll feed anyone who comes over and helps. Hell, I’ll even provide crash space if you need it. The other stuff can happen over the next week or two. I really want an office again.
I’m also starting a “need to replace” list for things she’s taking with her. This includes :
– end tables
– bedside lamps
If you’ve got any of THOSE items you’re looking to part with, I am interested in giving them a good home.