– You know, my weekends go so much better since Renee is already at work when I wake up. This makes me wonder how next week is going to go.
– The late afternoon hours when i hit the slump (3:30-5-ish) at work are the worst. I may have already said this.
– I think the whole situation makes me crazy (as in BAD crazy, not haha crazy). I wonder if I’ve been making myself crazy for a few years now. I can’t even think of her without the full range of anger, jealousy, depression, love, and sadness. Love and anger being the principle two right now. And this has been going on for a few years, now that I really LOOK at things.
– It used to be Love and sadness and loneliness. I always wondered how I could be so lonely living with the woman I loved…I guess I know now.
– I haven’t listened to the radio (or ipod, or music) in my car for about a week. I just drive with the stereo off.
– This would be so much easier if I didn’t still love her.