And so it goes, not with a bang…

Papers are signed. She is free of me, and I her.

365 days is just a formality.

9 Responses to And so it goes, not with a bang…

1. gukacayuga says:

You need a vacation. *hugs*

2. meiow says:

Heh – I found myself using that title a lot during the whole divorce thing, too. :P

But can you name where I got it from?

And where were you tonight? Hmmm????

4. meiow says:

LOL! Check your email. I’ll be there tonight. Last night was an emotional rollercoaster for me, unfortunately. :P

TS Eliot’s The Hollow Men, of course. :D I *do* have an English degree. ;) Unless maybe it was quoted somewhere else, and you snagged it from there?

That I do.

So, when do we get to see you in the new dress, and not just catelog pictures?

I got your email, and yes, I snagged form Elliot.

Looks like Thomas Sterns is getting a lot of play in LJ today. Which is fine by me, since Mr. Elliot is responsible for my love of poetry.

7. gukacayuga says:

hmm.. I actively tend to stay away from the “being shot” end of cameras. I know it’s an emotional throwback to my grade and high school days, when pretty much everyone made fun of me daily and called me ugly and I’ve never been able to outgrow feeling that way. There are only two pictures ever taken of me in my life that I could ever even stand looking at, and in one of them I’m in August (fancy hobo) clown face at clown college. (The clown one was my favorite, and I lost it, which I have always regretted.) I’ve even been to therapy about it, but it didn’t help at all. Beloved says I need to get over it (He thinks I’m beautiful, I just really don’t see what he’s seeing),that kids can be vicious little monsters if they find someone who doesn’t fight back, that they were just doing it because they found out they could get away with it. And since I never fought back the whole time it just went on from kindergarten till graduation. Pictures of me one of those areas where I just wish I were a better (stronger?)person.

I’ll think about it, but can’t make any promises.

I can totally understand those long-seated childhood cruelty issues – I have one or two lingering as well.[

Do what feels comfortable at the time, y’know?

9. gukacayuga says:

lol… getting photographed never feels comforatble for me. I can take beautiful ones of other people and things though.