Day two

Today’s update brought to you by who helped me in the boys’ bedroom tonight. We actually have one of the beds in place!

Tomorrow night it’s time to move the bulk of the furniture into place, and maybe get the spare TV out for the boys.

Oh, and I hung the art I wanted in the living room. Pictures in the morning….

6 Responses to Day two

1. psychomagnet says:

Hey there — still planning to return Wednesday right after work to help you finish the exorcism on that bonus room.

ETA 5:45ish…is that too early?

Anything I can bring?

5:45 should be about right. If I get my ass in gear in the morning I should be home by 5:30-ish.

I don’t think we’ll need anything special. I’m trying a new odor remover for the animal smells so we’ll see how that goes.

3. ladypearl says:

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I’m not much for moving heavy things anymore, but I’m pretty good at holding doors and scrubbing floors and whatnot. Even known for a bit of curtain making on occasion.

4. zarathud says:

Hey, I might actually be able to come help out, though I probably can’t be there very early. :)

CURTAINS! How much do you charge for window treatments. When I post the pictures, you’ll understand….

If you want to come out, we’ll be starting around 6-ish, and finishing around 9. And you’re always welcome to crash here if you need to. Drop me an email if you’re interested.

Dude, you are always welcome. Mi Casa et Su Casa. We’re probably not starting until close to 6, so no worries. Call/email if you need directions and whatnot.