My email

until the sonney.com DNS mess is corrected, if you need to email me, please send to one of the following addresses :

Blackberry : [email protected]
Gmail : [email protected]
Yahoo! : [email protected]
Retro : [email protected] (spam infested, so I don’t use it so much any more)

10 Responses to My email

1. katuah says:

mr bad ex-maple? what, you are now a weeping willow?

a typo many years ago provided me with a unique user name.

3. lauramander says:

Hey, so what’s the word on the flyer???

Any time I mention it, Melinda stops answering my IMs and stuff. So I’ll recycle last year’s with new test later today.

Dance4Cure 2007
    June 9, 2007
    Kulture 8pm-2am
    DJs Lyria, Kali, and Diva
    Members free, Guests $5
    Reccomended donation per person $5
    Produced in conjuntion with SoulJourn Media

Now to figure out what to do about t-shirts…or if I’m doing a FUCKLOAD of ironing in the next 4 days…

5. lauramander says:

It’s kinda late to start promoting now. Should we reschedule?

I’ve been pimping it grass roots for a while. Just not with the fliers and things. I think we can still get a good crowd this “late” in the game. And if it flops, I do it again in October with more lead-in time.

The bar for success this year is double last year. Last Year I did $130. This year that would be $260. With a recommended donation of $5/person, that’s…53 people? I think that’s do-able. Last year was $3/person, and $120 at the door, or 40 people (with a extra $10 donation).

Thoughts?

7. lauramander says:

Okay, that’s cool. However, I think this is t same night Voltaire will be in Durham. Most of the crowd that might come to see me will more likely go to Voltaire.

Voltaire is Friday night at Ringside (so sayeth the Voltaire myspace) so I think we’re good.

9. lauramander says:

Oh good! Because I really wanna go see Voltaire.

you can do both. And then hand out fliers, because it’ll be done tonight if I ahve to do it, dammit.