Reminder: Hellboy II

Just a reminder that and I are going to the 9pm showing of Hellboy II at the Crossroads 20 in Cary. Join us if you want!

11 Responses to Reminder: Hellboy II

1. tango says:

Harsh. She’s “Unknown LJ Tag” now, eh? Did your family shun you that much, despite their declarations of approval? ;)

I fat-fingered the LJ tag. All fixed now.

Although I dunno why “lj user-” isn’t as acceptable as “lj user=” – picky damn parsers!

3. ursulav says:

I feel so unloved. *sniffle*

Oh dear, I suppose I’ll have to make it up to you then…

5. steven_1974 says:

Enjoy! I saw it yesterday at Crossroads and I enjoyed it.

6. mckenzee says:

Yeah, right…

Of course, the sign of true love is that he’ll pretend to believe you and “make up for it”.

7. kasheesty says:

Wayne & I are going to see it Monday night : )

8. ovrclokd says:

what did you guys think? and i were surprisingly disappointed by it; del toro’s signature creatures were fantastic, but the plot was just sort of “meh”, and i can only suspend my disbelief so far before it snaps. (yes, i realize it’s a fantasy environment, and they did a pretty good job of keeping their physics consistent – i’m thinking more of the gasbag’s inexplicable complete-personality-reversal near the end…)

Actually, we enjoyed it. Having dealt with comic movies in the past, I’m sure there’s a backstory to the gasbag’s reversal which will probably end up either in the next movie (assuming there is a third, and they left it open enough for that) or it’ll be on the DVD deleted scenes section.

Although did say “Why didn’t she just do that to begin with?” over the Princesses end….

10. purpletabby says:

Let us know how it was, we went to see Wall-E and loved it. Was mildly considering Hellboy II but wasnt sure about it, never saw the first one. Anyway, have a great time! :)

11. tango says:

If I were straight, I’d be jealous of you because of your girlfriend!

(Today is Brain Weasel Stomping Day.)