Oh yes, the Anne Kilkenny letter is real

In case you missed the Anne Kilkenny letter : http://www.andrys.com/palin-kilkenny.html

And yes, this is for real – here’s the NPR interview with her from All Things Considered yesterday : http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=94332543

6 Responses to Oh yes, the Anne Kilkenny letter is real

1. greatblueheron says:

OK to repost these links in my blog? Seems like important, and scary, information…

Dude, repost away, considering I’m reposting….

3. h_postmortemus says:

Wow, very well written letter. I’m sure the Republicans will quickly try and discredit her. Or maybe just get her quietly assassinated…

I was impressed that McCain had the balls to make such a choice initially, because it really did steal some thunder away from Obama. But frankly, he seems to have chosen the worst possible canidate for a VP. I mean, wasn’t there a female republican governor of Texas he could have picked if he wanted a female VP?

4. mamculuna says:

Forwarded in email to a lot of people who don’t read LJ, and asked them to send it on,too. And will repost.

5. pseudomanitou says:

A librarian with a torch to carry against a Republican — the more things change… :)

6. cahoozle says:

Thanks for posting this one, I reposted it in my LJ