So how was it?
From our perspective, it was GREAT. We had a lot of fun, sold a lot of stuff, and hung out with a lot of cool people. Highlights :
- Sushi Kim – Friday for Sushi, Saturday for Korean. Both just WOW.
- Hanging out and partying with Miss Monster! Go check out her stuff! She’s awesome!
- Seeing Nightfox A.K.A. the “Jagermeister Man” once again.
- Meeting LizardBeth (Go buy her Comic Collection!)
- Breakfast with Maggock and her Mom for the second year in a row
- Winning paintings of a clockwork hummingbird, a steampunk octopus, and a kookaburra, as well as an original sketch from InnerSpace (Go read it! It’s awesome) in the auction.
- Hanging out with SpunkyWolf, Dave and Diane Stein, Tango, Rob Balder, and a whole lot of people I’m forgetting or don’t have links for…
We’ll be driving back (not tonight, Oh shit no, we’re too tired for THAT), and overall, this con has made up for the last two in terms of money, fan relations, and overall fun. I’m sure Ursula will have more to say on it once we get home.
And to everyone who stopped by and said hi, it was great meeting everyone! See you at the next one!