Planning 2009

Well, 2008 is almost at an end, and it’s time to start thinking about 2009. While I have yet to update Ursula’s Website with this information, here is the list of Conventions I know we’ll be at this year (so far) :

WTHCon 2009, Greensboro NC
StellarCon 2009, High Point NC
HeroesCon 2009, Charlotte NC
Anthrocon 2009, Pittsburgh PA
Midwest Fur Fest 2009, Chicago IL

There are a couple more we’re talking about and/or waiting to hear about, but that’s the list as it stands to date. If she gets invited to anything else, or we decided there’s something we just can’t pass up, you’ll hear about it soon enough.

And hey, I don’t say it enough, but thanks to all Ursula’s fans and readers. Without you guys and gals, she wouldn’t be able to do these things. You make all the work worthwhile, and we are thankful for the opportunities to meet you, and are glad you enjoy her work.

14 Responses to Planning 2009

1. bluelang says:

I’m actually tempted to try to come to Anthrocon (or at least to Pittsburgh) during the con to actually say “hi” to you folks in person.

2. wander says:

I’m very close to Chicago so let me know when you might be there and Ill make the effort to stop by and see you.

W

3. drzarron says:

We’ll see you guys at AC and MFF.

The Diana, Heather and Natasha squeeled when they announced Ursula was going to be back as a guest at MFF next year.

We’ll see you there at the very least. There are a couple of others we’re still talking about, depending on her publisher and release dates for her next book.

And the offer I gave to Tango applies to you as well – if there’s asshattery, and you’re short staffed again, I’ll be glad to pitch in. I can guard a stairwell with the best of them. *grin*

5. trishalynn says:

Agreed. It’s on my list of “cons to attend before I ‘grow up'” and I’d get the bonus of being able to stalk and ogle get books signed!

6. duncandahusky says:

[fanboy]So did I.[/fanboy]

:-)

And, oh great and mighty Con Chair, we are exceptionally excitied to be there.

And you guys are always welcome down here – although we’re short on guest accomidations.

8. kevinbunny says:

*big brown eyes*

*lower lip quiver*

*sniffle*

Not making it to Further Confusion?

9. spotweld says:

Okay everyone, you got the times and places!

Road Trip!

10. spotweld says:

I highly recommend it.
    Everyone I know of who comes to AC even tentatively expecting to have a good time are rarely disappointed.

Unfortunately FC costs more than we make at a con, just in travel alone – her con kit costs a bit to ship, and then the airfare & hotel is a killer. Now, if they were to bring us out as guests….

The only reason we’re going to MFF is because she’s a Guest. We’re still working out the logistics on how to get ourselves and her kit there. *grin*

If there is time and demand, I may see if I can coerce her into a meet the fans event at one or two of the venues….

13. shaden says:

how might one go about getting a copy of Nurk and black dogs… possibly signed .. for my kiddos? :) id gladly come to a con if there were any local to me. phbt! hehe

If we could get them in wholesale (Black Dogs is easy, Nurk not so much), we could deliver direct. Best option wuold be to buy ’em, ship them here, and I’ll ship ’em back.