New intrepid Media article online

A Guide to the Stages of Intimacy, Part I : Our Bodies, Ourselves

Read, comment, critique. Tell me I’m a genius, tell me I’m a hack, tell me where to go, but first just go read it! *grin*

This entry was posted in intrepid media, writing. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to New intrepid Media article online

1. egbert826 says:

Jeff and I have hit every point in that, which is pretty cool. We not only high five after farts, but we get in contests.

2. egbert826 says:

Oh, and you’re a genius ;)

3. mamculuna says:

Love it! And want to see what you write when you’ve lived together 20 years. There are levels beyond levels…

4. kseenaa says:

Your a genious. :-) And, I might add, and me, have reached them all. ;-) *goes to link this to Peting…*

5. minotaurgirl says:

I laughed at several parts of your article, it was very well written and funny! I do have to say, though, that I think women are worse about their own appearance than men, because we’re constantly told and shown what perfection is, and that we have to be that if we want to get or keep a guy, while guys don’t have as much of that directed towards them. I’ve been told my whole life that unless I am a pro chef, impossibly gorgeous, with no blemishes or unnecessary hair, that I am going to never be able to get a guy. This can be murder on self-esteem, which leads to the whole female competitiveness thing. Luckily I dodged most of that crap, what with the whole me not caring what anyone thinks thing.

Anyway, really good article, I loved reading it!

6. h_postmortemus says: